Interest Rate = 3.0%
UCSB Faculty and Staff have numerous housing alternatives available in the community. The Faculty Housing Office provides housing assistance designed specifically for Faculty in the areas of relocation counseling assistance and referrals, home purchase assistance and For Sale housing. Faculty who desire rental housing are served by the Community Housing Office.
Home Purchase Assistance
- Provides counseling on various available loans including the Mortgage Origination Program (M.O.P).
- Includes MOP loan pre-qualification or referral to an experienced loan agent at a commercial institution in the private sector.
- Guides you through the process of purchasing a home.
- Describes the rights and responsibilities of both buyer and seller.
- Compare MOP Rate with conventional mortgage rates by visiting the Mortgage Origination Program and Conventional Loan Interest Rate Comparison publication.
- MOP Historical Rate Information found at Office of Loan Programs Historical Rate.
Staff Relocation & Counseling
- Answers questions and provides information on local school districts, cultural activities, transportation options, utility companies, shopping, etc.
- Arranges for professional tours of the area, giving overviews of various neighborhoods.
Faculty For-Sale Housing
For more information about Faculty For Sale Housing please contact Rosemary Peterson, Executive Director of the UCSB Community Housing Authority at email@example.com.
The Faculty Housing office assists in the ongoing development of initiatives related to the future development of affordable faculty housing. Current projects in the development cycle:
|Faculty Housing Coordinator||Administrative Assistant|
|John Gaffney||Diana Almaraz|
|(805) 893-3772||(805) 893-8733|
|Faculty Housing Office
Housing & Residential Services
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-6130