Have a plan for summer— If you are attending UCSB this summer, you don't need to go hungry. Residential Dining Services is offering 4 meal plan options for both Summer Sessions A and B. Summer Meal Plan holders can eat at any of the two commons on the Main Campus (Carrillo & De La Guerra) and one on the Storke Campus (Portola). Carrillo will be closed after August 20th and Portola will be closed after August 13th. De La Guerra is the main dining commons open from June 19th to September 10th.
During the Academic School Year please see our Off Campus Meal Plans.
We are currently accepting Summer Session B meal plan requests. First meal available for Session B is on Monday, August 1st, 2016.
What you need to know:
- Summer meal plans are sold in “blocks” of meals for each session
- You decide how many meals you eat each week—your meal card does not “reset” at the end of the week
- One meal (card swipe) per meal period
- Sign up online for Session A or B only a week before or during your session
- Meal hours vary in the summer. Weekly meal schedules are posted on the doors of all dining commons and on the Menus page
- An ACCESS card (with magnetic strip) is required for every meal
- Sack meal service is not available
- Any unused meals are forfeited at the end of each summer session
- Summer meal plans cannot be changed or cancelled once they are purchased
- Session A meal plans will be sold on Wednesday, June 8th until Sunday, July 17th, 2016
- Session B meal plans will be sold on Monday, July 25th until Sunday, August 28th, 2016
- Please see our Guest Meals page for bringing guests to the dining commons
- NOTE: you may begin using your meals in the week you select on the online application, but it may take up to 2 weeks before charges appear on BA/RC statements
Summer Meal Plan Pricing— 2016
|a||06/18/16 - 07/31/16||$329||$627||$896||$1,134|
|b||08/01/16 - 09/10/16||$329||$627||$896||$1,134|
Your online purchase of a meal plan indicates your agreement to abide by the policies and procedures listed above as well as the Residence Hall Life policies. Any lack of cooperation or lack of civility while in the dining rooms will jeopardize your dining privilege, subject you to university discipline and could also lead to more serious consequences.
We reserve the right to deny the provision of meal plan privileges for non-compliance with any policy or procedure.
If you have all the information you need to purchase a Summer Meal Plan please proceed.
(Note: We will begin accepting requests for Session A Summer Meal Plans on June 8th, 2016. We will begin accepting requests for Session B Summer Meal Plans on July 25th, 2016.)
For more information please contact 805-893-3093