Breakfast or Lunch:
|Sack Meal Closures|
The Sack Meal Program provides residents with a 'to go' meal option when classes or employment conflict with a student's ability to eat a meal in the dining commons. Sack meals are available to valid meal plan holders and are ordered online the night before a meal is needed. Two locations are available for meal pickups: Ortega and Portola Dining Commons.
*Please note the closure dates below -- you will not be able to order a sack meal during those periods.
Note that all Sack Meal orders must be placed the night before a requested pick up.
- Click the 'Place Order' button above
- Enter your UCSBnetID & Password
- Complete the Sack Meal Request Form
- Double check your order and 'Submit'
- You will receive an email verifying the date and time of your order. A copy of this order will be attached to your Sack Meal.
- Bring the order slip (lower half of email) and your ACCESS card to the location you designated on the request form.
- Limited to one sack meal per day
- Only you can pick up your meal
- Only meals for the immediate following weekday (Mon-Fri) will be able to be ordered at the time you submit your order. For example, starting Monday at 12:01am and ending at 11pm, you can order a meal for Tuesday
- There is no same day ordering on-line
- Please verify carefully which meal you select BEFORE you submit your order
- Orders for Monday can be submitted from Thursday 11pm – Sunday 11pm for Monday pickup
- THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS: If you make a mistake when ordering, immediately call and leave a message with your name, meal ordered and an explanation at the dining commons where you placed your order:
- Ortega Dining Commons - 893-2355
- Portola Dining Commons - 893-4274