UCSB Residential Dining Services is thrilled to host Pacific Chef Net 2015, from January 13th-15th. This will be the second year for dining to host the conference, and this year the conference will bring more than 30 culinary participants from across the pacific region. The conference is designed to entice the palates of the participants, as they explore innovative, local and sustainable foods.
Conference highlights include:
- Educational sessions on ramen, making dry rubs, whole grains and more
- Session on non-traditional kitchen solutions for university foodservice and emergency feeding
- Excursion to Santa Barbara Farmers Market
- Session on local seafood
- Tour of UCSB dining facilities, including the concessions trailer
- Various tastings and much more!
We welcome this year’s participants to our campus!
#NACUFS #PacificChefNet2015 #UCSB #UCSBResDining