UCSB staff members
- Please see our Staff Housing page for the most up to date information and important links.
- are scholars who have recently completed their doctoral studies and are conducting additional research. Single post-doctoral scholars have the option of applying for a spot in San Clemente Villages. If you are a post-doctoral scholar with a family, please contact the UCSB Community Housing Office to obtain information on privately-owned rental housing in the community.
• To be eligible to apply for housing in San Clemente Villages, you must first be offered a position by a UCSB department.
• Post-docs may apply for housing in two and four bedroom apartments in San Clemente Villages at a non-student rate.
• Post-doc housing is contingent upon availability after housing graduate students, and a lottery will be conducted for a limited number of apartment spaces.
• Contracts for the academic year will end August 15, after the academic year concludes, or when your employment as a post-doc is complete, whichever comes first.
• For more information on the complex and its amenities please see San Clemente Villages. To apply, please visit our Applications page.
- are students who have withdrawn from UCSB and are now returning to campus. For fall quarter, re-admitted students will have an opportunity to apply for housing each year if space is available. Please check the re-admitted housing application page for the most updated information. The Community Housing Office can help students find privately-owned accommodations in the community.