Can I enter the Dining Commons if I have lost my Access Card?

If you have lost your Access Card, to enter any of the dining commons you will need to obtain a meal voucher from one of the following designated locations: front desk at San Nicolas Hall, Santa Catalina North, or De Anza Resource Center at Manzanita Village. A meal voucher is valid for 24 hours and a new Access Card must be obtained from the University Center (UCen) during this time. Visit one of the designated front desks listed above for more details.

FAQ Categories: