Here are some useful tips to get the most out of your closet this academic year:
- Maximize space by only bringing what you ABSOLUTELY need. You can always shop at the local stores if necessary.
- Use double rack hangers
- Utilize the door – Hang a shoe bag to use vertical space.
- Use a pop up laundry hamper – They can be easily folded and stored in your closet when not being used.
- Instead of folding your clothes try to roll them up to maximize space.
- When heading back home on breaks, switch out clothes that you don’t plan on wearing anymore.