FSSP Move-in is tomorrow! Here are some instructions & tips to make moving in more successful. If you need directions to San Nicolas, refer to the map enclosed with your room assignment letter. You can also see San Nicolas on this map (in purple).
Drop-off / Unloading – One trip per vehicle into the unloading zone prior to 6pm
• Wait in line until directed into the unloading area. Please work quickly! Unloading time is limited to 15 minutes. Do not leave your vehicle unattended in the unloading zone.
• As the student goes to the check in station for room keys, family members remove belongings from vehicle and place them in the designated area.
• Student returns to the unloading area as soon as keys are obtained. Volunteers will assist you with locating your room or lining up for the elevator.
Move vehicle to Long-Term Parking
• Once unloaded, someone in your party will drive the vehicle from the unloading zone to the designated Long-Term Parking in Lot 22. Return by foot path (10-15 minute walk).
• You will need to purchase a parking permit in Lot 22
Please adhere to the time limits for drop off and be cautious of where you are parking or you may be cited and/or towed.