The following information is for UCSB Extension students, including the University Immersion Program (UIP), who will enter UCSB in Winter or Spring, and want to apply for UCSB apartments.
- A limited number of spaces in the University Apartments may be available to UCSB Extension students. Regular matriculated students receive first priority. If you would like to be on a waitlist for apartment housing, please complete the form below to get on the waitlist for space.
- You must have your UCSB Extension student number and your passport number to apply. Submit an on-line application between October 1 and January 5, for Winter; between January 15 and May 15 for Spring. The process is first-come, first-served, though at this point in time spaces are scarce so we recommend pursuing other options.
- You are eligible to apply for the following. Please disregard the application instructions for UCSB students.
- If space is available and you are selected in the apartment lottery, we will email you a contract by late November for Winter, or by late February for Spring. You will need to print and return the contract according to the instructions provided for you at that time.
- If you are offered and sign a housing contract, please be sure you understand the contract cancellation policy and the costs incurred.
- If you are not awarded a space, you will be placed on a waiting list until one of the types of rooms for which you applied becomes available. You will be placed on the waiting list by the date of your application.
- If you have any questions about the online application process, please call the Assignment Services staff at (805) 893-4021 between 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, or e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Winter 2017 Housing Application is availabe below.
Gender inclusive housing options are available for students that are transgender, transsexual, intersex, and other diverse gender identities and expressions. To inquire about gender inclusive housing options, please contact Mario Munoz in Placement Services at (805) 893-7391, or the Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity (805) 893-5846.