The following information is for Education Abroad Program (EAP) students who will enter UCSB in Fall 2017 for the first time, and who want to apply for UCSB housing. UCSB students who return to campus from studying abroad are considered continuing students and should visit the Undergraduate Continuing Student page instead.
There may be spaces available in university housing for EAP students entering UCSB in Fall of 2017. However, more updated information will be available at a later date so please check back in spring quarter.
- If you are interested in a privately-owned residence hall adjacent to UCSB, please visit Tropicana Del Norte.
- If you are interested in privately-owned apartments in the community please visit our Community Housing Office.
- If you are interested in housing for Winter or Spring Quarters only, please submit an online Winter/Spring Housing Application. The application period begins October 1 for Winter and January 15 for Spring.
- Please check your Umail account directly and frequently if you apply for winter or spring housing so that you don’t miss any important messages from UCSB. It may not be reliable to forward your Umail to an alternate email (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.).
- If you have any questions please call Resident Placement & Assignment Services at 805-893-4021 between 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, or e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Gender inclusive housing options are available for students that are transgender, transsexual, intersex, and other diverse gender identities and expressions. To inquire about gender inclusive housing options, please contact Mario Munoz in Resident Placement & Assignment Services at 805-893-7391, or the Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity 805-893-5846.