The following information is for Education Abroad Program (EAP) students who will enter UCSB in Fall 2016, and who want to apply for UCSB housing.
There will not be any spaces available in university housing for EAP students in fall of 2016.
- If you are interested in a privately-owned residence hall adjacent to UCSB, please visit Tropicana Del Norte.
- If you are interested in privately-owned apartments in the community please visit our Community Housing Office.
- If you are interested in housing for Winter or Spring Quarters only, please submit an online Winter/Spring Housing Application between October 1-January 5 (Winter) or January 15-May 15 (Spring).
- Please check your Umail account directly and frequently if you apply for winter or spring housing so that you don’t miss any important messages from UCSB. It may not be reliable to forward your Umail to an alternate email (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.).
- If you have any questions please call Assignment Services staff at 805-893-4021 between 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, or e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Winter / Spring Application opens October 1.
Gender inclusive housing options are available for students that are transgender, transsexual, intersex, and other diverse gender identities and expressions. To inquire about gender inclusive housing options, please contact Mario Munoz in Resident Placement & Assignment Services at 805-893-7391, or the Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity 805-893-5846.